Transcript[edit | edit source]
???: So much to do, so little time... Take your time. Don't be afraid. The door is still shut. Now, step forward. Can you do it?
???: Power sleeps within you... If you give it form... It will give you strength. Choose well.
??? (in reference to the sword): The power of the warrior. Invincible courage. A sword of terrible destruction.
??? (in reference to the shield): The power of the guardian. Kindness to aid friends. A shield to repel all.
??? (in reference to the staff): The power of the mystic. Inner strength. A staff of wonder and ruin.
??? (after selecting a power to seek): Is this the power you seek?
???: Your path is set. Now, what will you give up in exchange?
??? (after selecting a power to give up): You give up this power?
???: You've chosen the power of the __________. You've given up the power of the ________. Is this the form you choose?
???: You gained the power to fight.
???: All right! You've got it. Use this power to protect yourself and others.
???: There will be times you have to fight. Keep your light burning strong.
???: Behind you!
Sora: I can't open it...
???: Hold on. The door won't open just yet. First, tell me more about yourself.
Selphie: What's most important to you?
Sora: (Fast) Being number one. (Normal) Friendship. (Slow) My prize possessions.
Selphie: Is ___________ such a big deal?
Wakka: What do you want outta life?
Sora: (Fast)To broaden my horizons (Normal)To see rare sights. (Slow)To be strong.
Wakka: __________, huh?
Tidus: What are you so afraid of?
Sora: (Fast) Getting old. (Normal)Being different. (Slow) Being indecisive.
Tidus: __________? Is that really so scary?
???: You want ____________ (answer to Selphie). You want ___________ (answer to Wakka). You're afraid of __________ (answer to Tidus).
- (Fast) Your adventure begins at dawn. As long as the sun is shining, your journey should be a pleasant one.
- (Normal)Your adventure begins at midday. Keep a steady pace and you’ll come through fine.
- (Slow) Your adventure begins in the dead of night. Your road won't be easy, but a rising sun awaits your journey's end.
Sora: Sounds good./On second thought…
???: The day you will open the door is both far off and very near.
Day 1[edit | edit source]
Kairi: So, can you gather the rest of the supplies? Sora, are you listening to me?
- Sora: Yeah, I heard you.
- Kairi: Okay, here's what you need to go find: Two Logs, One Cloth, One Rope. Bring everything back here. If you need help, just ask. I'm counting on you!
- Sora: What was that?
- Kairi: Geez. We can’t build a raft without materials, right? Here’s what we need: Two Logs, One Cloth, One Rope. Bring everything back here. If you need help, just ask. No more slacking, okay?
Kairi: How’d it go? Did you find everything?
- Sora: It’s all under control.
- Kairi: It took forever, but our raft is almost finished!
- Kairi: Hey, what should we name our raft? We have to name it something! After all, we made it ourselves, with our own hands.
- Kairi: Sure is a pretty day! Good thing we finished before hurricane season.
- Sora: I’m a little lost.
- Kairi: Hmm… Okay, here’s a hint. I think I saw some Cloth hanging somewhere. No more slacking, okay?
- Kairi: Hmm… Okay, here’s a hint. I remember seeing some Rope somewhere beyond the dock. No more slacking, okay?
- Kairi: Hmm… Okay, here’s a hint. Hmm… Have you covered the whole island? You’ll find Logs scattered on the ground. I’m counting on you!
- Sora: I’m totally clueless.
- Kairi: You’re hopeless! Okay, let me break it down for you. You know the room at the top of the great tree? There’s a big Cloth hanging on the wall in there. No more slacking, okay?
- Kairi: You’re hopeless! Okay, let me break it down for you. See the lookout platform beyond the dock? I think I saw some Rope there, left over from when it was built. No more slacking, okay?
- Kairi: You’re hopeless! Okay. Let me break it down for you. You’ll probably find a Log washed up along the shore. There might be some on the little island, too. I’m counting on you!
Riku: Did you get everything we need for the raft? I gave my stuff to Kairi.
Riku: Hey Sora, how about a quick round? Grab your sword.
- Sora: Sorry, no time now.
- Riku: Okay. Some other time.
- Sora: Okay, you’re on!
- Riku: This one decides the champion!
Wakka: Hey, what's happening man?
Wakka: Yo! You up for a round?
- Wakka: Play is for kids. This is serious!
- Wakka: Selphie thinks she’s in charge around here. It’s a drag.
- Wakka: Riku’s good at pretty much everything. Even you’re no match for him.
- Wakka: It’s so great, just hanging out here. No parents to bug us…
- Wakka: What’re you guys up to, anyway? Whatever it is, be careful. Of course, having Riku along should be a big help.
- Wakka: Take it easy. I get tired watching you run around! Then again, Tidus is just as bad, ya? Leave everything to Riku. He’ll take care of things.
Selphie: Aah, the breeze feels great!
Selphie: What’re you up to these days? We never see you.
- Sora: Wanna duel?
- Selphie: All right! Now you’re talking.
- Selphie (upon losing): Aww, I can't believe I lost!
- Sora: We’ve been busy.
- Selphie: Riku and Kairi sure are buys these days… I should send Tidus and Wakka to check up on you guys.
- Selphie: We can come here on our own now. I’m all grown up.
- Selphie: Come on, tell me what you’re planning. Actually, never mind. I’ll find out on my own.
- Selphie: Tidus hasn’t noticed anything. He’s clueless!
Tidus: Hey, Sora! You feelin' lucky today!
Tidus: Hey, Sora. Feelin’ up to a little competition?
- Sora: You asked for it!
- Tidus: Alright, let’s go!
- Tidus (upon losing): Man, I’m really off today.
- Sora: Sorry, not now.
- Tidus: You serious? Come on, be a man!
- Tidus: Why would you want to cross the ocean? Sword fights beat that any day!
- Tidus: Wakka and I are working on a new game. Everyone fights for the ball underwater. Let’s all try it sometime.
- Tidus: ‘Course, you and Riku will never be star players like me.
Kairi: Well, that’s everything. Great job, Sora!
Kairi: Tired? Want to call it a day?
- Sora: Not yet!
- Kairi: Okay, just let me know when you’re ready to head back.
- Sora: Yeah, let's go home.
- Kairi: Okay. It is getting late. We'll finish up tomorrow.