- Version 3.01 of Union χ will include:
- Product codes for Starlight will be handed out
- Ability to optimize medals to Keyblade subslots
- Ability to unequip medals from all Keyblades
- Ability to unlock all nodes from avatar boards
- Buffs/Debuffs increased to 15
- Optimization button adjusted
- Frozen collaboration coming soon to Union χ
- 10,000 jewels and 10 Chip & Dale medals will be given to all players.
During Square Enix's "KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] - Winter in Daybreak Town" livestream, details on Version 3.01 of the global version of Kingdom Hearts Union χ, as well as some post-maintenance notes were given.
Following the Japanese version's update last week, version 3.01 will include the following:
- Product codes for the Starlight Limited-time challenge will be visible in the Classic Kingdom Menu, however, they won't be redeemable until after Kingdom Hearts III is released on January 29th.
- The ability to automatically equip medals into Keyblade subslots
- The ability to unlock all nodes of an avatar board at once, as long as the player can afford all of the nodes.
- The ability to remove a particular medal from all Keyblades and subslots, including those in PvP Mode.
- Buffs and Debuffs can be stacked up to +/- 15.
- Additional adjustments have been made to the "optimize" button on Keyblades.
- 10,000 jewels will be given to all player's present boxes as an award for patience during the maintenance.
After the update, frozen medals, spirit parts, and avatar boards will be a part of a frozen collaboration event. As a reward for the stream, all players will be given 10 6★ Chip & Dale medals.