- Kingdom Hearts III will be at this year's Tokyo Game Show.
- The event will be live-streamed, and will feature the Japanese voice actors for Sora and Aqua.
The hype continues to build for Kingdom Hearts III as Square Enix announces its appearance at this year's Tokyo Game Show!
The Kingdom Hearts III demo will be available at the event, as well as a panel featuring Miyu Irino (Sora's Japanese voice actor) and Megumi Toyoguchi (Aqua's Japanese voice actress). That panel will be on September 22nd as part of the Square Enix Presents presentation, and will begin at 12:50 PM local time, ending at about 1:40 PM. The event will be livestreamed on YouTube, and you can tune in here for the video.
For convenience, we've listed the time of the event worldwide below:
- Tokyo, Japan (JST): 12:50 PM
- Los Angeles, California (PDT): Fri, Sept. 21, 8:50 PM
- Salt Lake City, Utah (MDT): Fri, Sept. 21, 9:50 PM
- New York City, New York (EDT): Fri, Sept. 21, 11:50 PM
- Coordinated Universal Time (UTC): 3:50 AM
- London, England (BST): 4:50 AM
- Sydney, Australia (AEST): 1:50 PM